393 Drury Hills Road, Drury
Electric gates and a sensor-lit concrete driveway lead to this ultra-modern two storey home surrounded by landscaped rock gardens. Located on 1.04 hectares and just 4.2 kilometres from motorway access, the stunning exterior is complemented by an equally imposing interior which has been recently refurbished to befit a residence of this superior calibre.
Stunning Oakwood flooring graces the lower level where open plan design sets the benchmark for sophisticated living flowing seamlessly through bi-fold doors from the brilliantly appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, soft close drawers, expansive cabinetry, large pantry, built-in coffee machine and island bench with breakfast bar past the dining area and out to a super-spacious paved undercover patio which steps down to the sparkling 8x4 metre salt water pool with two water fountains and granite coping stone plus timber decking surrounds. Absolutely stunning! A huge kitchen servery window makes poolside entertaining easy. And for added enjoyment there's an outdoor sound system and remote LED lighting.
To the other side is a second outdoor recreation area spilling out via bi-folds from the pool room which boasts a granite bar, built-in fridge and storage. This undercover paved patio is huge and ultra-stylish with built-in barbeque and cabinetry, built-in Escea fireplace and extra built-in seating. The family living room also accesses this fabulous area. Also downstairs is one bedroom, a powder room and a large new laundry with built-ins and granite benchtop.
The upstairs level houses the other four beautiful double bedrooms, all with built-in robes and elevated views. This includes the sophisticated master with walk-in robes and ultra-modern ensuite. A family bathroom with bath and floor to ceiling tiles services the remaining bedrooms.
Outdoors every youngster's wildest dream comes true - there's a playground with built-in slides, trampoline, swings, sandpit and a playhouse. Hours and hours of pure bliss! Behind this, steps walk up to an observation deck set into the hillside behind this stunning elevated home providing the perfect venue for quiet contemplation and scenic appreciation. A double lock-up garage with internal access features built-in storage, a workbench and there's plenty of extra parking outside.
Recently refreshed with numerous upgrades including new paintwork throughout, lighting, curtains and blinds plus an entire new laundry and a kitchen face-lift, this is an outstanding property of excellence and innovation. Prestigiously located close to Drury village, community facilities, schools and college and with so many inclusions, inspection will confirm that this premium quality property offers you and your family a quality lifestyle second to none.
* Outstanding design. Scenic elevated position
* Impressive electric gate entry & sensor-lit concrete driveway
* Established trees & easy-care rockery surrounds. Fully fenced
* Beautifully equipped bright white modern kitchen. Servery
* Dining area with window-wall bi-folds opening to poolside
* 8x4 metre salt water pool. Stone & timber decked surround
* Family living room also opening out to the outdoors & pool
* Superb huge undercover patio. Built-in seating/BBQ/fireplace
* Large pool room with bar & bi-folds adjoining undercover patio
* Gorgeous scenic master bedroom with built-in robes & ensuite
* + 4 light double bedrooms. Family bathroom/bath & shower
* Powder room. Brand new laundry/built-ins. Separate toilet
* Excellently equipped children's playground. Hillside deck
* Double garage/home access. Storage & bench. Extra parking
* Heat pumps. Outdoor surround sound. Water tanks. Shed
* Only 6 minutes (2 kilometres) to motorway on-ramp access
* Close proximity to Drury Village & all community amenities
* Zoned for Drury School & Rosehill College
* Just a short commute to well-regarded Strathallan College
Rural Real Estate